1. If I wasn't a designer I would like to be.....
Anything? Well I would like to be able to sing...and not have people tell me to shut up. Or be an artist and not have to apologize for my art :). Or...this is a stretch but when I was young I always wanted to be a hairdresser. Oh yeah...I love me some hair.
2. Short skirt or long skirt.....
no skirts for me...only pants. I look like a lesbian in a skirt I think. OK...if I HAVE to pick...micro mini.
3. Most prized possession....
hmmmm.....geez this is a hard one. I could say my dogs....you mean "thing" right? OK...I am going out on a limb here and I am gonna say my white flat screen TV. Bought it about 6 years ago and they don't make them any more. It just blends into my white walls perfectly. Silly I know but it is the little things.
4. What TV do I watch...
in order: Real Housewives [I am very shallow], Modern Family [love me some gay boys], Grey's Anatomy and then 60 Minutes last...yeah you read that right. Unless the subject is about a wife who "snapped" and killed her husband. Love that show :)
5. Fav inexpensive design fix?
Paint my own art work. You didn't say best. Let's see what else.....paint a room or piece of furniture probably.
6. Farthest place traveled?
I guess that would be Beijing, China. They do a lot of spitting over there. Yuk.
7. The last thing I do before going to bed is...
Before going to bed I pee my dogs (take my dogs to pee!).
8. If you could live in New York or California, which would you choose?
California!!! Hands down. Weather. Beach. Am I rich? Well then yes...on the beach.
9. Favorite book & why?
I have not read a book since I started blogging....who has time. But let me see. Probably...a classic like Catcher in the Rye.
10. Mac or PC?
Mac for sure.
Find out more about Sherry by reading her blog, Design Indulgence.








No comments:
Post a Comment